Markiplier FNAF 3 Markiplier FNAF 3

This was AWESOME! I don't even know where to begin! I rarely ever write reviews but I had to for this. Animation quality is excellent, the sound engineering is unbelievable, and you made such good use of sound clips along with such a creepy plot! I hope Mark sees this and puts it up on his channel because you deserve some recognition. Well done!

Make A 'Mon Out Of You Make A 'Mon Out Of You

That was an extremely epic rendition of an extremely epic song. Very nicely done! The singing was perfectly voiced, the animation was very clever (I especially like how you kept it similar to the actual song but with unique twists), and it was an overall clean and well made animation. You don't see too many like this on the front page anymore, great work!

Mario Fights Crime Mario Fights Crime

Haha that was an excellent short movie! The voice acting was really good and the end was such a good twist, nice job!

funymony responds:

Thanks, dude. I'm glad you dig it. :D

Awesome Pirates Awesome Pirates

Very fun!

Although not an original idea, this is a very well made game! It's challenging but not so much that it makes you want to just quit playing after the first round. The music made it quite an epic battle each time and, for just 7 levels, it lasted longer than I expected!

It's not often anymore that I find a game that keeps me interested long enough to play from start to finish so great job, can't wait to play the next one!

PS: If you haven't already, think about releasing this as a mobile app because it sure would be a great time spender! I'd download it for sure.

Great job!

Words and Physics Words and Physics

Original and neat!

This is truly an original idea, very neat! It's well made and addictingly fun. The levels progress nicely in difficulty and the overall gameplay is great!

Long Way Long Way

Amazing!

This game wins out vs all other defense games by far! It's really well organized, the graphics are good, and it's got a lot of features that most defense games don't have. Instead of just one or two maps with maybe 6 traps this has the whole rpg style feel with the equipment and all the upgrades. Excellent job, you gotta make another!

Texas Chainsaw Massacre Halloween Horror Night Event 26 Texas Chainsaw Massacre Halloween Horror Night Event 26

Excellent use of effects and very well mixed! I love the style this is done in, sounds just like an ad you'd hear today. The audio quality is also extremely superb!

The only thing I would say is that a few of the vocals sounded slightly distorted or were tough to understand (just due to the effect/background music or noise) but all in all, a solid and well done job!

BenPatten responds:

Thank you. This was my second major VO job i was recruited to do. I will take look at the areas you said and see if i can clear it up.-Updated hope it sounds better.

GROOVE - Chapter Three: Rebecca GROOVE - Chapter Three: Rebecca

Excellent work as always my friend! Another awesome installment, top notch quality *thumbs up* Can't wait for the next chapter!

JRRun responds:

Cheers Snak! Thanks for the feedback (as always!) Next installment is being worked on right now...

GROOVE - Chapter Two: Travis GROOVE - Chapter Two: Travis

Fantastic work! Really clean audio quality, and a great story. You've got an excellent handle on your voice dynamics. Engaging, enthusiastic, and particularly well done doing multiple voices in various ways. I like the use of sound effects and different audio clips in the background, although a few of them slightly overwhelmed your voice at some points. Regardless of that, an enjoyable listen and well done :D

JRRun responds:

Cheers Snak!
Really appreciate the kind words and the encouragement! Certainly hoping to just get better and better as I continue forth as well...