GROOVE - Chapter Four: Duster GROOVE - Chapter Four: Duster

A continued excellence as always! Naturally read, clear and concise, and such eloquent wording! Well done on the character voicing as well! As always, good listen mate!

JRRun responds:

Really appreciate the feedback, man! Cheers!

Texas Chainsaw Massacre Halloween Horror Night Event 26 Texas Chainsaw Massacre Halloween Horror Night Event 26

Excellent use of effects and very well mixed! I love the style this is done in, sounds just like an ad you'd hear today. The audio quality is also extremely superb!

The only thing I would say is that a few of the vocals sounded slightly distorted or were tough to understand (just due to the effect/background music or noise) but all in all, a solid and well done job!

BenPatten responds:

Thank you. This was my second major VO job i was recruited to do. I will take look at the areas you said and see if i can clear it up.-Updated hope it sounds better.

GROOVE - Chapter Three: Rebecca GROOVE - Chapter Three: Rebecca

Excellent work as always my friend! Another awesome installment, top notch quality *thumbs up* Can't wait for the next chapter!

JRRun responds:

Cheers Snak! Thanks for the feedback (as always!) Next installment is being worked on right now...

GROOVE - Chapter Two: Travis GROOVE - Chapter Two: Travis

Fantastic work! Really clean audio quality, and a great story. You've got an excellent handle on your voice dynamics. Engaging, enthusiastic, and particularly well done doing multiple voices in various ways. I like the use of sound effects and different audio clips in the background, although a few of them slightly overwhelmed your voice at some points. Regardless of that, an enjoyable listen and well done :D

Cheers Snak!
Really appreciate the kind words and the encouragement! Certainly hoping to just get better and better as I continue forth as well...

Voice Acting Demo Voice Acting Demo

*Pros*

- Pretty good! Not a bad batch of sample lines.
- Great audio quality, very crisp and concise.

*Cons*

- I would say focus just a slight bit on more annunciation for some of the longer lines and slow down. The first one was perfectly timed but a few after that felt slightly hurried.

- Just a personal preference but perhaps a slight bit more variety in emotions/line types.

Overall very clear, no background noise, and an easy on the ears voice! Good work :D

jenninexus responds:

Thanks for the constructive feedback. This was my 1st attempt at making any voice demo at all (basically as soon as I got the recording technicalities figure out), and it's outdated now (2 years old).

I'm due for a revamped demo with more recent examples. I'm not a classically trained singer, thespian, or voice actress, but it's tips like these that have helped me continually improve. So, thanks again for taking the time to mention the pros & cons, from your perspective.

Cheers!

Voice Acting Demo Reel #1 Voice Acting Demo Reel #1

Nice variety and range of good comedic voices! As a voice actor and someone who appreciates good humor, I gotta say this is a great demo reel, brilliant job!

MintyFreshThoughts responds:

Hey thanks man, I appreciate your feedback

Miami Soul Miami Soul

Great beat!

This song has great flow and is just so relaxing. I can imagine just chilling in a big dim lounge with this going in the background.

I don't think you failed at relating to Hotline Miami! It fits the theme of the game still quite well. I could imagine it actually being a part of a level in it even!

Nice work, keep it up!

Inexpressible Stars Inexpressible Stars

Epic cinematic!

I love the instruments you chose for this. They go together perfectly and really bring the song together. Just while listening to this, I'm imagining all sorts of different scenes this could fit into. It's got the tempo for action but still remains soft and peaceful for quieter moments/scenes. Very nicely done!

Syzion responds:

Thank you, Snak!

Excortist Excortist

I am honestly not usually a fan of heavy techno or drum/bass songs but I am really digging this one! It's got good tempo, the right mix of punch with power, and is great quality. Nicely done!

Ambient Suspense Theme Ambient Suspense Theme

The Nightmare before Christmas!

This reminds me a lot of the Nightmare before Christmas with the instrument choices and flow; which is a really good thing because the musical score in that movie is fantastic and so is this piece! Great work!