Awesome Pirates Awesome Pirates

Very fun!

Although not an original idea, this is a very well made game! It's challenging but not so much that it makes you want to just quit playing after the first round. The music made it quite an epic battle each time and, for just 7 levels, it lasted longer than I expected!

It's not often anymore that I find a game that keeps me interested long enough to play from start to finish so great job, can't wait to play the next one!

PS: If you haven't already, think about releasing this as a mobile app because it sure would be a great time spender! I'd download it for sure.

Great job!

Words and Physics Words and Physics

Original and neat!

This is truly an original idea, very neat! It's well made and addictingly fun. The levels progress nicely in difficulty and the overall gameplay is great!

Long Way Long Way

Amazing!

This game wins out vs all other defense games by far! It's really well organized, the graphics are good, and it's got a lot of features that most defense games don't have. Instead of just one or two maps with maybe 6 traps this has the whole rpg style feel with the equipment and all the upgrades. Excellent job, you gotta make another!

Wonderputt Wonderputt

Such an intricate design!

The amount of detail that went into this...is simply amazing! It all comes together so smoothly, it transitions so well and does it in a way that is entertaining! It's not extremely hard but it isn't a cake walk either, it's the perfect amount of challenge combined with a beautiful design. This is truly one of the most original mini golf games here and I just had to sign in to write a review! Great job on it, keep up the work and make another!

- Music in Motion - - Music in Motion -

Cool but could use improvement

I like the idea of a music based platformer, but there was just something off about it. I don't like how you suddenly get blocked in the middle of the screen even though I do understand you need that for the rythym to work however if I might suggest it, maybe instead of making the running controllable, just make it run at it's own pace and leave the controls for jumping and other actions such as rolling or sliding. Overall neat game, but could use some fine tuning.

Rabbids Travel in Time Rabbids Travel in Time

Ubisoft!

Well I love your games for a start but why on a flash games, movie, audio, and art sharing site? I know the economy is tough and all but please leave the advertisements out of here this site is for people who are working hard to share their own creations not for big game companies to advertise! As for this game, please tell me this isn't actually what it's like on console :( It's sorta fun but not really console-worthy However while I'm not a fan of this, I do love your other games so good job on em keep up with those!

Bloons 2 Bloons 2

Much improved!

I don't usually write reviews anymore but I just had to for this one. Bloons has always been fun and this is a big improvement. You took something that already seemed perfect and fun and made it even better now that's awesome. I like the addition of super monkey helpers, the solution button, surplus darts, and max power. It's all really great and you outdid yourself on the graphics too! If you improve this any more you might just have to sell the game for console arcade!

Echogenesis Echogenesis

Beautiful

Don't listen to all the complainers saying how boring it was, they obviously dont have any musical understanding. I liked this game a whole lot, the music was absolutely amazing and having the subtle changes occur when you did something on screen was an amazing idea. Great job!

The Gun Game The Gun Game

Great game

This game is based off of a really neat idea. I like the combination of guns with 2d physics. I almost got the 2 hour achievment I was so addicted. The choice of guns was excellent and the challenge of getting them unlocked was welcome. Some of those speed challenges are a little ridiculous though. I also had one bad problem, not sure if anyone else had this issue, but even with all the graphics turned down really low I kept getting this horrible lag between speed shooting challenges. I even had my internet crash on me the lag was so bad :/. I'm pretty sure this isn't because of my computer and I think it might have been something in game. Other than that this game was a real enjoyable play. So Overall I give it an 8/10, great job; a 2nd one would be awesome with even more weapon types like futuristic weapons and such (plus no lag :P)

CrackShot! CrackShot!

Nice one

Not bad, I really like this game. It would be nice to have a choice of weapons and a bit more levels but other than that it was pretty fun. Nice job :D.