Markiplier FNAF 3 Markiplier FNAF 3

This was AWESOME! I don't even know where to begin! I rarely ever write reviews but I had to for this. Animation quality is excellent, the sound engineering is unbelievable, and you made such good use of sound clips along with such a creepy plot! I hope Mark sees this and puts it up on his channel because you deserve some recognition. Well done!

Make A 'Mon Out Of You Make A 'Mon Out Of You

That was an extremely epic rendition of an extremely epic song. Very nicely done! The singing was perfectly voiced, the animation was very clever (I especially like how you kept it similar to the actual song but with unique twists), and it was an overall clean and well made animation. You don't see too many like this on the front page anymore, great work!

Mario Fights Crime Mario Fights Crime

Haha that was an excellent short movie! The voice acting was really good and the end was such a good twist, nice job!

funymony responds:

Thanks, dude. I'm glad you dig it. :D

Darkest Souls Darkest Souls

It may be toilet humor, but it sure does capture Dark Souls gameplay to a T! I don't get why everyone is getting so worked up; the "toilet humor" could have been way WAY worse than that. This at least has some symbolic meaning for the game. That being the pesky invaders who seem to always find a backstab and then taunt taunt taunt after getting you (Belfry Luna and Sol anyone?).

The animation was done very well, quite smooth. I found the transition between serious and comical to be practically seamless which added to the shock effect. It gave me a good laugh 4/5!

The Face Rift The Face Rift

This is exactly how I think it's gonna turn out!

The animation was a bit short, but overall very well done. It got a good laugh, that's for sure.

Although the loss of the Oculus really sucks.

Anyway, good job! More people need to know about this terrible thing that has happened to a great gaming device.

Social Media Generation Social Media Generation

This was so dark, yet so true. It's a good metaphor that really captures the essence of social media that so many ignore or miss. It's a message that many should really hear, thanks for getting it out there.

Starbarians - Episode 1 Starbarians - Episode 1

Harry you are getting to be one really great animator! You and Sucho did such a great job with this. You absolutely have to put your skills to work now making a full episode of the Skyrim journey with the Dovahkids! That'd hit front page in no time.

Funny School Things 2 Funny School Things 2

ROFL

Believe it or not, most of these made me laugh my ass off. I can honestly say great job on it, it gave me a good laugh, you animated it quite well, the voice acting was great, and the skits made perfect sense. I remember all the random crap that happened at my school you just made it better by turning that stuff into an animation great job!

Aqlex responds:

Wow, you even thought the voiceacting was great? I haven't heard that from too many reviewers xD. I'm happy that I was able to remind you of your funny school experiences in the process, too =).

Mastermind 5 Mastermind 5

Awesome

I always love these and can't resist watching a new one when they come out. The only reason I took off one point was for the new artwork, it's just too different from the older style. The humor was a great as ever but keep it rolling with the other style. Great job as always though!

DERAILED DERAILED

Thats funny

That is hilarious and well made.